THE WHIRLWIND AND THE STORM
Description: Storm chasing highlights of 2010, including videos and photos from Rebekah LaBar, Dean Narramore, and Rob Warren. Segments begin with a brief description of the weather conditions for the day, including Storm Prediction Center outlooks, weather maps, radar, and storm reports. The DVD includes footage from the following days (plus other hail, lightning, supercell, squall line, and flooding action). Length 102 minutes.
- April 22 - Tornado near Goodnight, Texas
- May 10 - Tennis ball sized hail in north central Oklahoma
- May 16 - LP supercell west of Oklahoma City
- May 18 - HP supercell in the Texas Panhandle
- May 24 - Multi-vortex tornado near Faith, South Dakota
- May 25 - Tornado near Walsh, Colorado
- May 31 - Tornado near Campo, Colorado and tornado near Boise City, Oklahoma
- June 10 - Tornadoes and LP supercell in northeast Colorado
- June 13 - Tornado near Slapout, Oklahoma
- July 12 - Gorgeous supercell, convection, and rainbow near Colby, Kansas
- September 15 - Tornado near Mulvane, Kansas
- Lightning slide show
- ...and more!